How I made it: by Courtney (age 10)
- First I chopped the potatoes into eighths and put them into the dish/bowl
- Then I cut the onions and added them into the dish/bowl
- After that I added a few big dollops of mayonnaise
- With the parsley leaves - I pulled them off the stems and ripped them into little pieces and left to the side
- I mixed it all together, the potato's, onion's and mayonnaise - sometimes it doesn't look like enough but you need to give it a really good mix
- For the finishing touch I sprinkled the parsley leaves, pepper and salt over the top!
|Onions and potatoes chopped|